Re: [Xen-users] ssh between DomUs in Xen3.2

Hello Waldirio et al.

Sorry it took me a little bit to get back to this. The rule that I had to add in /etc/sysconfig/iptables file on the DomUs that eventually made it possible to ssh between the DomUs was

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -i eth0 -j ACCEPT

Now everything is functioning as expected. Thanks again all who helped me with this problem.

Cheers,

David

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro wrote:
   Hello David

Great. Post here your "iptable problem" and how you fix it to future research.

Cheers
Waldirio.