RE: [Xen-users] xm console does not return a console

First of all, Are you sure that your domain is created and booted properly.

If yes, is it a HVM or a PV guest?

Check in xm list whether your domain is created and running.

What does xm create –c show?

If xm list shows your domain and still you are not able to connect to the console.

Use a vncviewer to attach to a console.

For example : vncviewer 12.0.0.1:5900

Use 5901 if 5900 is not working.

As you keep creating additional VM’s increment the screen number 590x. I guess this helps.

Venkat

Venkata Kumar Duvvuru,

LSI Engenio,

Adv. Development,