[Xen-users] Dom-U crashes

I have been working with Xen now for about six months, but got problems.

My Dom-U domains crash now and then. Sometimes they run for 4 weeks
without a problem, then 2 crashes in 1 week.

Everytime it looks like this:
- nothing! in the logs (nor on Dom-0 or the Dom-U's)
- xm list shows r----- for Dom-0 and ------ for all the Dom-U's
- xm console domU is just 3 blank lines, and no responding.
- xm shutdown "domU", does stop them, and I can restart them without a
problem.

What I did to resolve the problem (but didn't work):
- changed all the memory-cards
- upgrade dom-0 from 2.6-22-14 to 2.6.24-18 (ubuntu, now on hardy)

Can someone advice point me to a direction to solve this problem?
I'm managing about 70 servers, but only the Xen is taking all my time
and attention, so I'm on the brink of giving up (and unvirtualize the
dom-U's, or go to KVM or openVZ)

Best regards,
Pascal