[Xen-users] Wireless Access on Laptop for Xen Guests

Folks,

  I have installed OpenSUSE 10.3 on my DELL
1705 w/ an Intel 4965N wireless card. My
dom0 can access the internet fine with the
wireless card, but any Guests I install cannot.

  I have heard there is a way to do this. Could
someone give me some pointers on the files
to edit and their location?

Thanks for your help,
Bill Morris