RE: [Xen-users] Startup-Hook Script ?

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Steffen Heil wrote:

> > You could make your own block script, and do this in it.
>
> Never heard of these.
> Could you give me a hint, where to start looking for that?

Sure; Go to /etc/xen/scripts there you find a massive script called block.
Now imagine you don't use file:// for your block thing but
fancyrootcopy://

With a script named block-fancyrootcopy you can parse the arguments after
that.

For example this is my iscsi script:

http://kinkrsoftware.nl/contrib/xen/block-iscsi

If you do file based stuff I suggest you to look at a wrapper around
tap:aio://

Stefan