[Xen-users] XEN issues

Dear All,
Hello, this is my first message in this and any mailing-list.
The problem is as follows:
I have an old PC (P3 550MHz, 384MB of RAM and 20GB of disk space) the issue is that with the Linux´s original kernel I detect all the Hardware correctly. I followed an installation guide from www.howtoforge.com for installed XEN 3.1.0 in Debian etch, when I finished installing the new kernel and booting, the system detects only 350MB of RAM, is that correct? I think that is correct to be subtracted the ram I assign to my VM when they are activated, but, is it correct to lose these 34MB without doing anything?
If I run a Xen-list command, it tells me that the dom0 is consuming 200MB of ram, is that correct?

Beyond this I want to mount a small network with them, all within the same physical PC with 3 VM, one that is my internet firewall (xen1), another one in the DMZ (xen2) and a third one in my lan (xen3) . The phisical PC has 2 nics, the question is how do I allow the "xen1" VM to get the DHCP address from my ISP, and not to get the public IP in my dom0. And how do I specifically add a single virtual Nic to "xen1" VM to be allowed to generate the DMZ with the "xen2" VM.

Thank you very much.

Greetings.

Pablo.-

Ingresá ya a MSN Deportes y enterate de las últimas novedades del mundo deportivo. MSN Deportes