RE: [Xen-users] Startup-Hook Script ?

Hi

I did include "bootloader = /usr/bin/pygrub" in my config (and the root
partition does have a /boot/grub/menu.lst"), but xm create states that the
bootloader did not return any data.

My root partition is a LVM-based xfs filesystem.

Does pygrub support this? Where can I find documentation about pygrub?

Regards,
  Steffen

(BTW: using debootstraped ubuntu hardy only.)