[Xen-users] can you install win2k3 from iso?

I've never been able to get an install going of win2k3 when trying to
boot off the win2k3 3 CD as an ISO file. I've used this file for buring
the CD, so I don't believe it's bad.

I create a new domU using virt-manager. I set up a CDROM using the ISO
file as the first drive. Then I setup a hard drive. When I try to run
the domU to start the install I get:
"A valid boot sector was not found. The installation my have failed."

Should this work?

Thanks,
James