[Xen-users] maximum lun size of a disk in a domU

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out, whether there is a limit of the LUN size for a
virtual harddisk used in Xen domU's.
e.g. I setup a domU to use /dev/mapper/large-disk as a disk. Is there a
maximum size of the disk that can be used in the virtual machine?

As far as I know, I cannot use LUN's larger than 2 TB in vmware. In
case /dev/mapper/large-disk would be a 3 TB sized disk, then the virtual
system would only be able to use 3 TB of it. This is a limitation that comes
from vmware, and therefore has nothing to do with the capabilities of the
virtual operating system.
therefore I'm wondering whether there exists a similar limit for xen, and if
so, what is the limit.

kind regards
Sebastian