Re: [Xen-users] Pre-release of GPLPV drivers for Windows

James Harper wrote:
I've just uploaded a pre-release version of the GPLPV drivers for
windows - 0.9.11-pre4. Please read the rest of this email before using.

James,

I just tried this on CentOS 5.2 with stock Xen (Xen 3.1.2-92.1.6.el5). After installing the GPLPV drivers, Windows 2008 x32 just stays at the loading screen. When installing, I don't believe the cert was automatically installed so I went through the warnings when installing drivers. I then installed the cert manually by double clicking on it, and manually installed the drivers in device manager.

I have tried reinstalling 0.9.10 with the same results.
Russ