[Xen-users] IBM Thinkpad Laptop and SUSE 10 w/ wireless

Folks,

  I have read the Xen Wiki section on wireless,
but I am having a problem with relating it to
my setup:

IBM Thinkpad T61
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP2
Xen 3.2.0
ipw3945-kmp-xen Kernel Module for Intel 3945ABG cards 1.2.0

  I can access the network fine booted up into the
Xen kernel from Dom0.

  I just cannot get my Guests to see the wireless NIC.

  Is there a SUSE version of the Xen in WiFi network
write-up.

Thanks for any help,
Bill Morris (bill_morris@xxxxxxxx)
Operations and Systems Analyst