linux-image-2.6.18-6-xen-686
linux-modules-2.6.18-6-xen-686
xen-hypervisor-3.0.3-1-i386-pae
xen-ioemu-3.0.3-1
xen-linux-system-2.6.18-6-xen-686
xen-tools
xen-utils-3.0.3-1
xen-utils-common

My problem is when I try to shutdown a domU with "xm shutdown <domID>", the VM doest not shutdown correctly, it just hang and when I start it again Windows complain about incorrect shutdown. Is that normal? I was expecting that windows(and/or)linux grabs a shutdown signal and start the shutdown process, but it does not happen.

Do I have to install some ACPI drivers or something like that?

Here it goes my conf:

kernel = '/usr/lib/xen-3.0.3-1/boot/hvmloader'
builder = 'hvm'
memory = '512'
device_model='/usr/lib/xen-3.0.3-1/bin/qemu-dm'
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sda5,ioemu:hda,w','file:/root/Xenteste/2003.iso,ioemu:hdc:cdrom,r' ]
name = 'win02'
vif = ['type=ioemu, bridge=eth0']
boot='d'
sdl=0