Re: [Xen-users] Issue installing OS from ISO

Anybody have any ideas?
On Jun 27, 2008, at 6:46 PM, Cody Jarrett wrote:

I'm using virt-install to begin the installation of centos 5.1. When it asks me for the install location and I put say http://mirror.nic.uoregon.edu/centos/5.1/os/i386/ , the install begins and finishes just fine. If I instead use /dev/ cdrom (centos disk) or centos51.iso (iso of centos disk created using dd), the installer window pops up, I select english, and it then says "No driver found" and wants me to select one or go back. When virt-install asks about the path to the disk, I enter /home/ vm01.img and set it to be 10GB. Any ideas?