Re: [Xen-users] Freebsd (still) not booting in Xen HVM?

"Chris Holland" <rangerco1@xxxxxxxxx> schreibte:

I have Xen 3.2.1 compiled with gcc 4.1.2, it compiled without any warnings
but I do have some odd problems with DomUs crashing.
Not sure if that is related to compiling with gcc 4 though.

I compiled xen-3.2.1 as well using gcc4(Ubuntu8.04). It seems to be stable running certain HVM's and PVM's, so i see no reason not to use gcc4.2

Is there a list showing what versions of Xen can be safely compiled with
which version of gcc?

Ralf

--
alles bleibt anders...