From: "Ralf Hornik Mailings" <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:16:26 +0200
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen guests clock is exactly 2 hours before dom0 time

Hi list,

one and hopefully last strange thing I figured out ist the systime of
my guests.

Dom0 uses ntp for time syncronisation. I set the time on my guests
manually but after reboot any machine (Windows server, XP, Freebsd,
even PV Machines like ubuntu) all run local time - 2 hours.

/proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock is set to 0 so actually the time
should be set by dom0...(?)

Any ideas, what this could be?

Best regards

Ralf