Re: [Xen-devel] Another GPLPV pre-release 0.9.11-pre7

Hello,

James Harper wrote:
I've just uploaded 0.9.11-pre7. save/restore should be working for 32
bits on both SMP and UP, and maybe for 64 bits although it's not tested.

I confirm that the -pre7 drivers work under my usual test machine:

AMD Dual-Core AMD Opteron Processor 1220 stepping 03

with Ubuntu-server Hardy - Xen version 3.2.1-rc1-pre.

Tests (with apic=0):

* boot with /GPLPV:               ok
* boot without /GPLPV:            ok
* xm shutdown:                    ok
* xm save/restore:                ok
* some exercises with BurnInTest: ok
* random disk activity:           ok
* random net activity:            ok

The only issue I notice for the moment is the "Safely remove Xen Net Device
Driver" icon in the tray area.

Regards,
Sandro