[Xen-users] VNC Console Access in Xen PV

Hi ALL,

ÂÂÂ I am using Hardy 2.6.24 kernel with Xen 3.2.1 (Compiled by myself). I am trying to get VNC console access for my PV nodes but no success (able to connect but get a black screen). Could anyone direct me some light?

ÂÂÂ I have compiled Xen with XENFB_TOOLS=y, with the following vfb line:

ÂÂÂ vfbÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = ['type=vnc,vncunused=1,vncdisplay=0,vnclisten=0.0.0.0,vncpasswd=1234']

ÂÂÂ Thank you very much!

Jett