Re: [Xen-users] b44 module probe error

Hi Maurice,

I have googled a few minutes to find this:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-05/msg00610.html

I don't have a BCM4401 NIC so I can't test it.
Perhaps it might help...
Have you also tried out the newest driver version from Broadcom?

Between it has nothing to do with the debain kernel...
it seems to be a bug in the dma allocation.

Regards,

Alex

Maurice MORETTI schrieb:
Dear All,

I'm trying to configure Xen on a laptop with a BCM4401 ethernet board
The Debian xen kerner 2.6.18-5 is not handling wlll that board
I get the follwing in messages
b44: Probe failed with error -5

Any help is welcome

Regards

Maurice

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 3263 (20080711) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com