[Xen-users] Consolidating machines using xen

I've been using xen at work for several months and pretty happy with it.
I'm currently running several machines at home and I'm thinking about
picking up some new hardware and consolidating them.

The machines I have are:
myth backend on FC9
myth frontend on MythDora (FC8)
mail/dns/dhcp/web server on FC5 (I know, old...)
multi-purpose/storage machine (FC9)
Windows XP machine - some windows utils, Nero burning, etc

Some of these would need direct access to PCI cards. mythtv needs access
to three tuner cards.

Not sure I would try the myth frontend machine. Could I have a domU have
direct access to a specific video card? (nvidia fx5200)

Windows XP would need direct access to DVD-RW drives. Or at least be
able to use them as writers. Possible?

Of course I have to get the "boss" to approve, but I'm thinking about
this hardware:

Motherboard:
http://www.ecost.com/Detail/MOTHERNOARDS/GIGA-BYTE/GA-P35-S3G/40399167.aspx

Processor:
http://www.ecost.com/Detail/Processors/Intel/BX80562Q6600/34990428.aspx

Then I would add a couple SATA hard drives and 4 gig of RAM (2x2048),
allowing for an additional 4 gig later.

Am I nuts or could this work?

Thanks,
James