[Xen-users] Can't install Windows 2003 on SLES10SP1

I finally have a xen server to play with stuff that's causing me
problems on my production servers. One of those problems is simply
installing Windows 2003. Here's what I do:

Open virt-manager
set up a new install:
        full virt
        512 ram
        20 gig sparse file
        boot off /dev/cdrom

The install starts as you'd expect. When it gets to the formatting I
tell it to format in NTFS. When the format finishes, instead of
continuing with the install, it reboots the domu. I believe at this
point windows normally copies files for installation. When it tries to
boot it gives an error "NTLDR is missing".

Has anyone seen this before?

Now that I have this system in front of me I can try whatever I want. My
production servers are remote so it's harder to work with them. Help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
James