Re: [Xen-users] DomU startup issue

All,

Ok, this is documented out there, I was just missing it. I've found my answer. In case anyone else runs into this issue, here is the procedure to fix:

* stop the running DomU's
* cp a backup of their config file somewhere, in case you hose the config accidentally: cp /var/lib/xend/domains/{hast}/config.sxp /root/domUname_backup_config.sxp (or something that works for you)
* using your favorite editor, modify /var/lib/xend/domains/{hash}/config.sxp
* search for the option on_xend_start and change it from (on_xend_start ignore) to (on_xend_start start) * search for the option on_xend_stop (next line, actually) and change it from (on_xend_stop ignore) to (on_xend_stop shutdown)
* save your changes
* restart xend

Thanks,

Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies
Office 308-382-8764 Ext. 231
Mobile 308-380-7957