[Xen-users] Changing Windows Password

Hi there, I was wondering if there is a way to easily change the administrator password of a cloned windows guest. (XP and Vista both). I have tried mounting the LVM's and using chntpw, but it doesn't seem to write the file correctly. I am looking for this functionality because I am building out some group licensed VM's for our developers, and want each to have a unique administrator password for the users assigned to it.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

-k