[Xen-users] Xen GPL PV Drivers, Windows 2003 unplanned shutdown

Hi,

I've recently started using the GPL PV Drivers (0.9.10) for a pair of test machines, one XP and one 2003. XP works beautifully: Thank you for the development efforts. 2003 works almost as well, with one exception.

When I either xm reboot or xm shutdown and subsequently restart the virtual machine, at first login I get this dialogue:
The system has restarted after an unplanned shutdown.
A log of this event has been created.
*Please tell Microsoft about this problem.*
(blah blah blah)
Send Error Report | Don't Send

I haven't found anything describing how I might instruct the shutdown command to make it a 'planned' one, given that MS server OS' since 2003 now care about the reason for and the status of the shutdown. Can anyone assist? Does anyone object to me updating the 'Known Issues' section of the wiki page?

On a related note, if I don't log in for a long time after xm reboot, I get more of a summary version of the above error report. There is a "never send reports" checkbox which I could tick to get around this, but it would be cleaner to sort it out properly.

Cheers,
Greg.