RE : [Xen-users] No peth after installing Xen

  • To: "Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: CASSE Florian <Florian.CASSE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:58:00 +0200
  • Accept-language: fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:03:19 -0700

[root@localhost ~]# brctl show
tmpbridge               8000.000000000000       no
virbr0          8000.000000000000       yes

De : Jett [jett1014@xxxxxxxxx]
Date d'envoi : lundi 21 juillet 2008 15:36
À : CASSE Florian
Objet : Re: [Xen-users] No peth after installing Xen

Try running:
brctl show

What's the result?

Ok thank you.
I changed my xend-config.sxp and now I have a peth1 network interface. But I
don’t have any Internet connection now.
In Network Configuration I have:
Devices
                Peth1
                                X Controlled by Network Manager
                                X Activate device when computer starts
                                X Allow all users to enable and disable the
device
                                X Enable IPv6 configuration for this interface
                                No route
                                Hardware : Broadcom Tigon 3
                                X Bind to MAC Adress : <my MAC address>
Hardware
                Broadcom Tigon 3            Ethernet              peth1
system
In Network Manager when I click on Auto Ethernet I get “The network connection
has been disconnected”
Cheers,
Florian.