Re: [Xen-users] Problems booting domU from lvm with multiple LV's

On 23/07/2008 07:19, Jai wrote:

I'm having difficulty understanding why my domU image will not boot if there are more than 1 disk device from the same LVM volume group allocated to a domU.

I can't directly help, other than to say that I have several domUs, with multiple phy: xvd* disks - some with two LVs from the same VG, others with one LV from each of two VGs.

I don't have drbd in the equation, but I have md raid (R1 for one VG, R5 for the other)