Re: [Xen-users] Recompile Ubuntu Xen 2.6.24 Kernel

Hello, I think I have found the problem.

I have done a mkinitramfs -o to create the ramdisk, but the resulting ramdisk is very very big.
Is there a option to make a ramdisk in a "compressed" format to fit in a VPS?

So far I have used the old way "make all ; make modules_install ; make install" to compile the kernel..

Thanks!
Jett