Re: [Xen-users] How to wait for a destroying domU?

Steve Wray wrote:
Amos Shapira wrote:
2008/7/18 Robert Read <rread@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Well, you easily make a command out of something like this:
  while xenstore-exists /local/domain/$DOMID/vm ; do sleep 1; done
Ah good! Thanks. That's the sort of thing I was looking for.
Looks like I'll have to learn about the entire xenstore-* command family.
What I do, on the commandline anyway is:
xm shutdown $DOMU ; xm console $DOMU ; do some stuff
the console exits to the dom0 commandline when the domU finishes.

Slightly less clean, I use
xm shutdown $DOMU; wait=0; until (( $wait == 1 )); do
  sleep 10; xm list | egrep "$DOMU" > /dev/null; wait=$?
done

I think it's time for me also to go and read about xenstore-*

Cheers,
Greg.