Re: [Xen-users] Installing a Debian Etch DomU using debootstrap

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 21:54 +0200, Thomas wrote:
> I don't follow you on this one. So I don't even have to download the
> netinstall iso from debian.org?
well, you have to download the iso, mount it once and copy the initrd
contained in the netinst iso to your xen server. then you boot a domu
with this initrd and the net installer will run.

br,
tom.

--

Thomas "Duke" Hager                       {duke,hager}@sigsegv.at