[Xen-users] How to get console device for some vm

Hello. How can I get device path to the console for some vm. I see that when I create some vm the console is created at /dev/pts... but if I got for example 3 domUs with name domu1 domu2 domu3 how I can get what is the console device that domu3 is attached on. I need that to start ajaxterm ...