Re: [Xen-users] Happy Sysadmin Day

Thanks for the website, though it's not quite related (100% unrelated actually..) to Xen...

BTW, the website states that the sys admin is always not respected. I don't know the reason but it's quite true. Our (Yes, I am a sys admin too) work is always not appreciated, and yes "When the email server goes down at 2 AM on a Sunday, your * sysadmin* is paged, wakes up, and goes to work." This is what a sysadmin is.

Happy Sysadmin Day. =)

http://www.sysadminday.com/