Re: [Xen-users] want to install Ubunto domU on CentOS dom0 - do I use FV or PV?

Mark Williamson wrote:
You could do a fully virtualised install using virt-manager very easily. You should be able covert to a PV install later, if you want.

Alternatively, you can build an ext3 filesystem for the guest manually (inside and image or partition). You can then use the debootstrap tool to build a Debian/Ubuntu filesystem inside that.

Cheers,
Mark