[Xen-users] GPLPV benchmark results

Hi James,

I tested (as I wrote a few days ago) the latest PV drivers release, and they
seem to work correctly apart of the "Safely remove Xen Net Device Driver" tray
icon glitch.

I made a series of benchmarks with PassMark's PerformanceTest on 6 twin
concurrent VMs with the PV drivers installed, both with the /GPLPV switch on
and off, and on one lonely VM, still in both situations.

I tested in particular the disk performance and I noticed a decrease of I/O
throughput, while at the same time a significant decrease of the VM CPU
utilization.

The test results can be downloaded from:

http://www.roxantis.com/xen/gplpv_bench.zip

Best Regards,
Sandro