RE: [Xen-users] xen newbie, but not stupid

Sorry, but what do you mean “X”?

Also, I tried virt-install and its asking me a bunch of questions which I have no idea what to input such as

What would you like to use as the disk (file path)?

What is the install location?

What is the install location? /home/test

 ERROR:  Install media location must be an NFS, HTTP or FTP network install source, or an existing local file/device

Please help. Also, no web gui for xen itself (the actual node and the vps clients)?