[Xen-users] Xen guest configs in sqlite databases?

Hi,

Before I go re-inventing a wheel I was wondering if anyone had written a
program to store and regurgitate xen-u config files from a sqlite
database?

My example usages would be:

xm create `xensql --format options domain-name` , which would expand all
--options needed to pass to xm within the backticks.

xensql --format xml domain-name > /path/to/domain-name.xml would create
an XML configuration file

xensql domain-name > /path/to/domain.cfg would create the usual python
arrays.

Does something like this exist? I've been looking around but have not
been able to find it. Perhaps this is part of a Xen utilities package or
project that I have yet to find?

Thanks in advance!
--Tim

--