Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 Enterprise didn't find Hard Disk Drive

It works, but the Windows installer didn't find a Hard Disk and so it
can't install...

Aside from your config looking a bit slim (defaults will apply AFAIK know)
I assume your disk line is wrong from what I see. Check a sample in your
xen dir. Also, why are you using hdb? Probably fine, but odd...

jlc

Try to change sda to hda, or ioemu:hda in your XEN config. It should work.

Jett