Re: [Xen-users] Xen and iSCSI - options and questions

Hello,

Ah, that is perhaps the problem then. I'm using "iscsi:" instead of "phy:" and
replacing the colon in the IQN with a '@' per instructions that I found in the
SuSE "xmexample.disks" file.

For example:

disk = [
"iscsi:iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic@0-8a0906-4bbfbc101-51f41f3a27647d08-jpranevich,xvda,w"
 ]

That returns an error:

[root@vs6 SOURCES]# xm create jpranevich
Using config file "/etc/xen/jpranevich".
Error: Disk isn't accessible

That error caused me to assume that the script didn't work with 3.2. Is there
any other tweak that I need to make? Any specific way that iscsiadm should be
run first? I notice that just the line doesn't include a portal address-- just
a IQN. My guess was that it just looked in /var/lib/iscsi/nodes/ for the right
addresses and configuration, but perhaps not.

Any further advice that you can provide is appreciated.

Joe