From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mahendra Kutare
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 09:59
To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Prob Connecting VM through http or ssh

Hi ,

I am a newbie to Xen. I created a VM and associated an IP address.

Next, i disabled firewall and on ip tables allowed port 80, 22 and 8080 (for my
tomcat installation) .

I started httpd on VM (domU) and dom0.

After that I tried connecting to dom0 httpd (webserver) port 80 from another
physical server. This works and shows me the correct page when i do -
http://<dom0-machine-ip>:80/. Then i try ssh to dom0 machine it works.

But when i try to do the same for VM (domU) on dom0 on browser as  -
http://<domU-VM-ip>:80/ it does not work. Also when i try ssh to domU machine
ip it says - Access Denied.

Please help me resolve this. What it is that i am missing here ?

Thanks
Mahendra