[Xen-users] Xen domU Gateway

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this mailing list and Xen. I've been trying it out and it is really cool.
But I have a problem. I'll try to describe the problem and see if someone understands it and can help me with it.

I got 3 ethernet cards on my Xen server and I'm going to use two of them for the domU and one for the dom0 (I think this is what I should call the server).
The domU is going to be the gateway/dns-server and give the dom0 the it's ip and all the other computers on the network their.
I want to connect the first one (eth0) to my internet connection (static ip) and give it to my domU, the second one (eth1) is going to be connected to my internal lan (my switch) and to my domU.
The third one (eth2) is also going to be connected to my internal lan but this one is going to be used by dom0 and get it's ip from eth1 by dhcp.

My question is, how do I configure this? Should i bridge eth0 and eth1 to my domU and if I do this, what ip should I use for the eth1, br0 and br1?
In this case eth0 will have a static IP, but what should I give my br0? And how do I configure it (xend-confg.sxp?). Should i give eth1 xxx.xxx.xxx.2 and br1 xxx.xxx.xxx.1?

Or should I use routing? Is this even possible?

- Simon