Re: [Xen-users] route or nat

rmarfisi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi gays

i don't understand the difference between route and nat

is there any place where I study the difference?

I'm sorry for my bad english

thanks a lot

riccardo marfisi

If you know a bit of scripting, you can explore /etc/xen/scripts/network-nat, /etc/xen/scritps/network-router and /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge to see how this is implemented to enabled networking in xen. Location of these scripts may be different in later xen releases. My suggestions are based on RHEL5 or Centos5.

--Sadique