Re: [Xen-users] need a long time to install Xen on UBuntu?

Hi,

well, your selected ubuntu mirror could be slow, but this is very inlikely.
Presuming your uplink is connected to eth0, I would suggest to
        ethtool -K eth0 tx off
in your dom0.
Additionally, if you're already running domU's on this machine,
        apt-get install irqbalance
could help you also on SMP machines.

Hope this helps.

cheers,