Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1.4: HVM Configuration

Yes, indeed.
I ran all my Dom0 without X and use vnc.
It is definitely possible. So just give it a try in your DomU configuration file.

Cheers,
Alex

John Haxby schrieb:
Omer Khalid wrote:

This is a server running RHEL4 with out any X Server or Graphics layer. And I only access this server and the VM's on it through SSH Command line! That's why :-)

That doesn't make any sense. I have a guest here (looks under desk) running RHEL in run level three (no graphics) on hardware that doesn't have a working graphics console (no driver) but I can still use vnc to look at the VGA console of the guest.