Re: [Xen-users] Problem: when I am trying to create a PV guest on DQ35

Manyam Ramesh wrote:
> When I am trying to create a  PV guest on DQ35,  i am getting
> following error:
>
> >xm create CENTOS_PV.cfg -c
>

> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 680, in ?
>
> zfsinfo = fsimage.getbootstring(fs)
>
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getbootstring'
>
> Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!
>

> PV guest configuration file: CENTOS_PV.cfg
>
> name = "CENTOS_PV_GUEST"
> #kernel = "/mnt/temp/images/xen/vmlinuz"
> #ramdisk = "/mnt/temp/images/xen/initrd.
> img"
> bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub"
> boot="c"
> memory = 1024
> disk = [ 'file:/var/lib/xen/CENTOS.img,xvda,w' ]
> vif=[ ' ' ]

You should include more details if you expect a reply from this list.

1 - What version of xen and what distribution u r using and whether u r
using the xen packages provided with the distribution?

2 - How did you create the image for the guest?

--Sadique