Re: [Xen-users] Network dies when downloading on dom0

Hi,

just passing by this thread, I'ld suggest setting tx off on both dom0
and domU.

Another problem I noticed sometimes on a few platforms on high dom0
traffic are missing interrupts. On SMP machines I could always solve
this by installing irqbalance inside dom0.

cheers,

Stephan

Chris Holland schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Did you run that command inside of Dom0 or DomU?
>
> Thanks
> Chris
>
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Daniel Kühl <dklima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The command: ethtool -K eth0 tx off
>>
>> I've got the same problem, it worked for me. But the difference was that
>> this problem happened randomly.
>>

>> On Aug 25, 2008, at 10:10 PM, Pepe Barbe wrote:
>>

>>> On Aug 25, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Truls Asheim wrote:
>>>
>>>  And also, what fix in the wiki are you talking about? (I dont seem to be
>>>>
>>> I am guessing here, but have you disabed TX checksum offloading? It
>>> doesn't work for me, but you should try it:

>>> Pepe

Stephan Seitz
Senior System Administrator

*netz-haut* e.K.
multimediale kommunikation

zweierweg 22
97074 würzburg

fon: +49 931 2876247
fax: +49 931 2876248

web: www.netz-haut.de <http://www.netz-haut.de/>

registriergericht: amtsgericht würzburg, hra 5054