[Xen-users] RHEL 5 installation.

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody has any tip on how to install RHEL 5 from a CD into a VM.

I already installed a Suse in one machine, copied all file into a VM, made some changes in kernel and etc and finally started the VM, but this time I would like to proceed from zero with RHEL using VNC and etc, is that possible?

My Xen installation is a typical Debian with xen-*3.0.3-1

I had some problems when installing Suse from zero, I believe that the problem is when I try to boot from the usual CD and the kernel is not a xen kernel, is that correct?

Thanks for any help.

Fábio Catunda.