[Xen-users] Modules not loading

I followed these steps to get 3.3 installed on a CentOS 5.2 machine:

# wget http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/3.3.0/xen-3.3.0.tar.gz
# tar xvcf xen-3.3.0.tar.gz
# cd xen-3.3.0
# make tools
# make xen
# make install-tools
# make install-xen

Development deps were all meet, everything compiled w/o error.
Used yum to install kernel-xen bridge-utils bridge-utils gtk-vnc (did I need
that?)
Edited grub to use 3.3's hypervisor.
chkconfig xend on

After a reboot, netbk, xenblk, blktap, blkbk, and netloop modules were not
loaded, so moprobe'ing them in got everything working. What's the right way to
get this accomplished?

Thanks,
jlc