Re: [Xen-users] problem with extra storage via iscsi

On 08/27/2008 04:28 PM, Tammo Schuelke wrote:
Could it be you're mixing up dom0 and domU here? dom0 is the host, domU is the
guest domain.

You're right, thanks. Yes, I mixed up dom0 and domU. I'd like to add an iSCSI-LUN to the guest-xen, without modifying the host (except maybe the configurationfile of the guest).

Btw: both host and guest are running Debian Etch

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Gertjan Oude Lohuis
Byte Internet