Re: [Xen-users] Strange virt-manager problem on sles10sp1

James Pifer wrote:
>> May be u might have statically configured same vnc port for both domu's
>> or it should have picked up the same port for both. Do u see anything
>> like this when u check "ps aux | grep vnc" and "netstat -nalp | grep 127"?
>>
>> --Sadique
>>

> I definitely did not statically configure the vnc port for either one,
> but that makes sense of the display issue. BUT, I could not vnc directly
> to the system (vre04) either. So it's like it wasn't available in any
> way.
>
> As soon as I shutdown hpd01, I could access it. I started hpd01 back up
> and now it all seems ok.
>
> Very strange!

I just remember having this problem once I configured one guest to use
static port and the another guest to use the next unused port(default)
and tarted the second guest first and the first guest after that. Both
took the same port.

--Sadique