Re: [Xen-users] Duplicate Domain Issue (Feedback)

All,

Anyone have any ideas on this?  I've got a couple more Xen machines to
update the Dom0 on sometime in the near future.  I can always wing it
again and work through any problems, however if someone has run into
this, It would be great to have your feedback.

Thanks,

Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies
Office 308-382-8764 Ext. 231
Mobile 308-380-7957