[Xen-users] [Virengeprüft] Create Frambuffer at Runtime possible ?

Hi @ all,

at the first, sorry, for my bad english.

I have a quastion.

At the momen i start an guest with the following in his config :
vfb = ["type=vnc,vncdisplay=10,vnclisten=127.0.0.1,vncpasswd=passwd,keymap=de-de"]

This works fine. But, alwas the qemu-dm process is running on dom0
for the framebuffer. Now my question. Is it possible to create the
framebuffer, when the domU is already running ?

Also i want to start the domU without the vfb config and then later
i want to start manual the qemu-dm process to create a framebuffer over vnc.

Is this scenario possible ?

I hope some people have a little bit informations.

Best regards,
Torsten

 Diese E-Mail wurde auf Viren und gefährliche Anhänge durch das
 AttNet E-Mail Sicherheitssystem untersucht und ist wahrscheinlich virenfrei.

 © 2007 Ingenieurbüro AttNet - Torsten Albrecht Dipl.-Ing. IT
 Schillerstraße 5 - 67304 Kerzenheim - E-Mail: info@xxxxxxxxx