[Xen-users] Ubuntu Hardy Heron x64 w/ Xen 3.2 hangs on boot at /etc/rc.local

Hello everybody!
My server with Ubuntu Hardy Heron x64 with Xen 3.2 hangs on when booting at "Starting local boot scripts (/etc/rc.local)".
My /etc/rc.local is default and I can't find out why it stops there.
It's possible to SSH to the server and everything works fine. I just can't do anything from the physical server.
I've googled but nothing have worked.
Does anyone know what to do?
- Simon

--